Skip to Content
- Direct and oversee all university planning and assessment activities for the University.
- Provide information and support to administration to assist in decision-making and determining the appropriate strategic direction for the University.
- Conduct research for advancements and "best practices" in university planning and assessment efforts.
- Provide guidance and assistance to department heads in developing and updating their strategic plans and assessment activities.
- Update and report on comprehensive progress towards achieving stated goals and intended outcomes.
- Present workshops and facilitate planning retreats for university faculty and staff in an effort to cultivate knowledge and value of strategic planning and assessment.
- Maintain and oversee the University Policy and Procedure Statement (UPPS) system for the University.
Beginning of video dialog content
End of video dialog content